Compile error hidden module: AZWizardModul

Old August 19th 08, 11:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CHUBBY CUB

Default Compile error hidden module: AZWizardModul

Every time that I open up Word 2007 I get this error message: Compile error
hidden module: AZWizardModul. How do I get rid of it and where did it come
from? Thanks for any help.
Old August 20th 08, 12:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

You need to get a new version of the Avery Label Wizard - or uninstall the
one you've got.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

news

Old August 20th 08, 12:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the relevant section of
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm. The bottom
line is that you need to look for an add-in to uninstall.