to right-align text with dot leaders

Old March 7th 05, 06:09 PM
Josie

Default to right-align text with dot leaders

I want to know how I can right align text with dot leaders.

Example:

I want to know how I can right align text with
.....................................33
Old March 7th 05, 07:05 PM
Jay Freedman

Josie wrote:
I want to know how I can right align text with dot leaders.

Example:

I want to know how I can right align text with

Open the Format Tabs dialog. Select or enter the distance of the tabstop
from the left margin. Choose right alignment and a dot leader. Be sure to
click the Set button before clicking OK; otherwise the setting won't "take".

If this is something you need often, make it part of a style definition.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman