How do I enlarge the font in Word to a size bigger than 96? I am.

Old March 7th 05, 09:01 PM
tbonekiwi

Default How do I enlarge the font in Word to a size bigger than 96? I am.

I am attempting to make a large banner and need to enlarge the font to a size
bigger than 96. Is there a way to do this on Word. I can't find a banner
maker anywhere on my computer.

Old March 7th 05, 11:51 PM
tbonekiwi

I purchased my computer in 2001 so I am assuming I have microsoft 2000. What
you told me did not work.

Old March 8th 05, 12:06 AM
Graham Mayor

Of course it does! Enter the number in the font size box and press the enter
key.
You can get the Word version from Help About - Word 2000 is Word 9.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org