Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JudyWhy JudyWhy is offline

Default E-mail address

I had to think up a new e-mail address and was told I couldn't use
" so i made up Commandment.com. Now, where am I going to find
e-mail you send me? Commandment is not an existing domain. Please notify me
at

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Whatever this is about, you cannot make up e-mail addresses and expect them
to still work.
This is a forum, not a help desk, you should come back here for the answers
to your questions.
If you put a genuine e-mail address in your messages it will be harvested by
the spammers and you will be inundated with spam.

JudyWhy wrote:
I had to think up a new e-mail address and was told I couldn't use
" so i made up Commandment.com. Now, where am I going
to find e-mail you send me? Commandment is not an existing domain.
Please notify me at

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In order to post here, you must create a Windows Live ID, which requires you
to give your correct email address. That address is not published; you are
asked to make up an address (the one I'm seeing is
) that will be used in the message.
Notifications are mailed to the actual email address you gave when you
signed up for a Windows Live ID.