Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Michele Michele is offline

Default How do I copy an entire table in Word 2007

I have a document that has a table in it, I need to copy the entire table and
paste the information into a web page. I can not select the table at all. I
can't even select one of the cells. HELP!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Michele wrote:
I have a document that has a table in it, I need to copy the entire
table and paste the information into a web page. I can not select
the table at all. I can't even select one of the cells. HELP!!!

Maybe the document has forms protection turned on.

On the Review ribbon, click the Protect Document button and choose "Restrict
Formatting and Editing" to open the Protect Document task pane. If there is
a button at the bottom of the pane that says "Stop Protection", click it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman