Why Can't I copy and paste text?

Old September 4th 08, 03:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Why Can't I copy and paste text?

Seems like a simple thing. When I copy text from a MSWord Document
(on my macintosh) The text does not appear in the text box but rather
underneath where it says Return to Posts, and then does not appear
after publishing. I can't get text in the text box unless I type it
in manually? Help!

Rob Jones

robertsparrowjones.blogspot.com
Old September 4th 08, 04:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Rob,

You may want to also post in the Word:mac discussion group using the link below. I'm assuming you're trying to paste into a google
groups message, but you may want to clarify if it's that, or into a document or into a blog entry you're creating when posting to
the Word:mace group

=============

--
I hope this helps you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Microsoft Office:Mac newsgroups:

or
http://microsoft.com/mac/community/c...pid=newsgroups

Microsoft Office:Mac products and updates
http://microsoft.com/mac

Old September 4th 08, 04:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Sep 4, 8:24*am, "Bob Buckland ?:-\)" 75214.226(At Beautiful
Downtown)compuserve.com wrote:
Hi Rob,

You may want to also post in the Word:mac discussion group using the link below. *I'm assuming you're trying to paste into a google
groups message, but you may want to clarify if it's that, or into a document or into a blog entry you're creating when posting to
the Word:mace group

=============* wrote in ...

Seems like a simple thing. *When I copy text from a MSWord Document
(on my macintosh) *The text does not appear in the text box but rather
underneath where it says Return to Posts, and then does not appear
after publishing. *I can't get text in the text box unless I type it
in manually? *Help!

Rob Jones
--
I hope this helps you,

Bob *Buckland *?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

* *Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends*

Microsoft Office:Mac newsgroups:

*news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...ac.office.word
or
*http://microsoft.com/mac/community/c...pid=newsgroups

Microsoft Office:Mac products and updates
*http://microsoft.com/mac

Thank you. Just to clarify, I am not exactly sure what I am doing, I
am copying from a simple MSword/mac document, eight pages, and trying
to paste it into a new post on my blog, does that make sense? There
is a title spot and then an larger text block, that's where the
problem is. Just to get to the right help, how do I word that?

Thanks again,

Rob

Rob
Old September 4th 08, 09:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Rob,

Your description should do it, although you may want to also include the blog service (or the actual blog link) you are using, as
different hosts interact differently with different authoring tools.