Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leslie Kidd Leslie Kidd is offline

Default envelopes/labels contacts list

I love the contacts address feature in Word/Tools/Envelopes & Letters. I'm
running Word 2000 (I know, but I'm not the boss). It works well for our
limited needs. I cannot delete a contact from the list, I can only erase the
info, and then close that entry, which then creates a blank contact titled
"Unknown." I have about 20 "Unknowns" and they're getting in the way of
alpahbetical entries past "U". Where do I need to go to actually DELETE a
name/address I no longer need in my list?
--
Leslie Kidd
All Ready Property Management