Product Key and Belarc Advisor

Old September 13th 08, 10:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lpncal

Default Product Key and Belarc Advisor

I followed the instructions posted already by downloading the Belarc Advisor
and it showed me my product key and I copied and pasted it in the product key
box that pops up when I try to use MS Word, and it still says invalid product
key.
Old September 13th 08, 10:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Don't do a copy and paste. Retype it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old September 13th 08, 11:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Any chance you also have a trial version installed?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old September 14th 08, 12:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lpncal

So I'm screwed then. So Windows Vista Home Premium version does not come
with MS Office with MS Word???

Old September 14th 08, 01:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

No. Office is not part of Windows. If you were told you get the full version
of Office, then I'd suggest talking to the salesperson who told you that.
They need to help you "find" it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old September 14th 08, 02:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Good luck

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"lpncal" wrote in message
I followed the instructions posted already by downloading the
Belarc
Advisor
and it showed me my product key and I copied and pasted it in
the
product
key
box that pops up when I try to use MS Word, and it still says
invalid
product
key.

bad product key Rick Microsoft Word Help 3 June 4th 06 06:07 AM
Which product to buy Allen B from Marina Microsoft Word Help 1 March 15th 06 04:03 PM
product key tinkerbell0810 Microsoft Word Help 3 December 28th 05 04:33 AM
product key jeter Microsoft Word Help 1 April 28th 05 11:45 PM
How do I reinstall a product without the product id? Karen Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 04:34 AM