how do I change a word ruler from inches into mm?

Old September 19th 08, 08:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Suzanne

Default how do I change a word ruler from inches into mm?

My ruler is shown in inches but I would like to have it in mm.

Where can I change that?

Suzanne
Old September 19th 08, 08:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zorrina

Hi Suzanne. If it is Word 2003, you can change it as follows:
Go to Tools -- Options -- General
You can change the emasurement units here.

Old September 19th 08, 09:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Prior to Word 2007
Tools Options General Measurement Units

Word 2007
Office button Word Options Advanced Display Show measurements in
units of

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old September 25th 08, 06:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deepak

You can change it by using the following steps:
Click on start button and then click on Word Options.
Click on Advance, go to Display option.
Click on the option "Show measurements in units of ".
Select Millimeters from dropdown list.
Click on OK.