Save As with Word 2007 Not Working

Old September 19th 08, 06:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ktirado

Default Save As with Word 2007 Not Working

I'm using Word 2007 with Windows XP Pro.... For some reason, every time I try
to use Save As in Word or Excel, the application freezes and says it's not
responding. It's giving the event id 1002 application hang up... I've tried
saving on the desktop, to a file, and nothing works. I even uninstalled and
reinstalled Office 2007 onto the laptop and still not working.... Can anyone
give me some advice??
Old September 22nd 08, 08:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
omnitechsupport

Hi ktirado,

Here is the link where you can get the solution for your Query.

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?e...20Hang&phase=1

But you need to have the Event source name to get the solution.
The following link shows where you can find the Event Source Name.

http://www.computerperformance.co.uk.../EventID17.jpg

---
Saravanan