how do I show tally marks in word?

Old October 7th 08, 02:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
randall

Default how do I show tally marks in word?

how do i show 4 vertical or near vertical strokes then put the fifth through
the middle tally marks easy to count in 5s
Old October 7th 08, 03:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Use Drawing items (yuck!).

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old October 7th 08, 05:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grammatim[_2_]

If you have a very recent omnibus font (like Arial Unicode), you might
look at the "Ogham" block. You'll find from one to five verticals (or
slants) crossed by a middle line. (Maybe a character somewhere else
could serve as 1 to 4 uncrossed verticals.)

On Oct 7, 10:18 am, "JoAnn Paules"
wrote:
Use Drawing items (yuck!).

--