Not enough memory to display pictures.

Old October 8th 08, 09:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beau Logue

Default Not enough memory to display pictures.

I keep getting a error message saying there is not enough memory or disk
space to display some picture in my document. The document is about 75 pages
and 7.8 megabytes.
Old October 14th 08, 10:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hello Beau

Beau Logue wrote:
I keep getting a error message saying there is not enough memory or disk
space to display some picture in my document. The document is about 75 pages
and 7.8 megabytes.

I can't promise you a good resolution here, but chances are pretty slim
without knowing the exact error message, and some stats about your
system (OS, version of Word, RAM, etc.).

0.2ΒΆ
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |