How can I get my bullets to list side by side?

Old October 19th 08, 12:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christina

Default How can I get my bullets to list side by side?

I'm trying to list some items in a bullet format so that they can be side by
side for example

dog cat
foot hand

with a bullet for all of them, but i can not seem to get it to work. Please
someone help.
Old October 19th 08, 03:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If the list is long, and especially if any of the items will run over to a
second line, use snaking columns, but if it's as simple as you illustrate,
set tabs as required and insert the bullets by hand.