Double space between bullets or numbers?

Old November 6th 08, 07:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vicki

Default Double space between bullets or numbers?

How do I add a double space between bullets and numbers in which the text is
single spaced?
Old November 6th 08, 09:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grammatim[_2_]

"Double space" and "single space" refers to space between lines of
text -- maybe you want to use a tab character and set the tab stop
where you want the numbers to line up?

Old November 6th 08, 10:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Add some Space After to the bulleted/numbered paragraphs.