How do I "reword" a page in Word by clicking something?

Old November 8th 08, 01:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
krymarbet

Default How do I "reword" a page in Word by clicking something?

I know there is a way, but how do I reword a paragraph in Word. There is
something somewhere that will, I think, automatically highlight what could be
moved or deleted.
Old November 8th 08, 01:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Do you mean a grammar check?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old November 8th 08, 05:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Or maybe AutoSummarize. In Word 2003 and earlier, that's on the Tools menu; in
Word 2007, you have to add it to the Quick Access Toolbar from the "Commands Not
in the Ribbon" category in the Customize dialog.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman