Avery 74549 Labels

Old November 8th 08, 10:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
topcat

Default Avery 74549 Labels

I have created a table in Word 2007 for name badges. I can not get them to
print correctly positioned on Avery Labels #74549. What can I do to correct
this problem?

Old November 9th 08, 12:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Your problem is with your printer which does not have the ability to
accurately feed label stock. It is a common fault with many ink jet
printers.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old November 9th 08, 01:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
topcat

I am using a Photosmart D7300 and label stock prints quite well. The problem
seems to be with Word 2007.

Old November 9th 08, 02:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

The Labels dialog in Word 2007 doesn't have a definition for Avery 74549. You
have two alternatives:

- You can download a "template" (actually just a document) from Avery's site at
http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Tem...002118140aRCRD
and type your information into it.

- That same page says that "compatible products" (labels that have the same
dimensions) include 5383, 5390, 74461, and 74556. All of those are listed in
Word's Labels dialog, and you can use any of them.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman