Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Headers not Printing properly

Hi. I am using word 2007. I have a document that has headers when printed
are all jumbled and letters inserted in the header. In the print preview this
does not appear. I have tested on another printer and It prints fine.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Sounds like a typical printer driver problem. Does it look OK in Print
Preview? Check with the Printer support site to see if there is a newer
printer driver available that may have resolved the problem.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP