Insert JPEG into Word 2007

Old November 13th 08, 02:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pepper

Default Insert JPEG into Word 2007

I have our company logo in JPEG format and have inserted it into a Word 2007
document. It is visible in Print Preview, it does print, but when I am in
Print Layout view, all I see is a border around the "picture". The border
does not print. I thought it may be an issue such as "Order" which was found
on the Draw menu in Word 2002/2003. I can not find commands to even begin to
attempt to fix---HELP please.

Pepper

Old November 13th 08, 06:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pepper

Show drawing was already checked. What fixed the problem was to uncheck show
picture placeholders - which I would have never found without your suggestion.
Many thanks!!!