How do I put the names on both sides of tent cards

Old November 16th 08, 10:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pretty

Default How do I put the names on both sides of tent cards

I need to know how to put a name on both sides of the Avery 5305 tent cards?
When I fold the tent card I need the name on both sides to print out right
side up and not one upside down.

Old May 13th 14, 02:24 PM
HenderRuth HenderRuth is offline

Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
I need to know how to put a name on both sides of the Avery 5305 tent cards?
When I fold the tent card I need the name on both sides to print out right
side up and not one upside down.

Type the 1st person's name in the 2nd box.
Type the 2nd person's name in the 4th box.
Place the Avery 5305 sheet in the printer face down, then print.

Next, switch the 1st & 2nd person's names, still using the 2nd & 4th boxes.

Place the Avery 5305 sheet in the printer again face down, but this time, feeding it in the opposite direction. Click print.

It's just a matter of turning the sheet around in the opposite direction, and only using the 2nd and 4th boxes to enter your text.

Hope this helps!