Free Word Practice Tests?

Old November 17th 08, 02:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GorniakFam

Default Free Word Practice Tests?

Does anyone know where I can find free microsoft word practice tests? Thanks
in advance!
Old November 17th 08, 04:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

What do you want to practice? Your Word skills? If so, which version?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

news

Old November 17th 08, 04:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

There are (were) some online tests on Microsoft's site. Did you try there?

--

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

What do you want to practice? Your Word skills? If so, which version?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"GorniakFam" wrote in message
news Does anyone know where I can find free microsoft word practice tests?
Thanks
in advance!

Old November 17th 08, 06:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Search for quiz on Microsoft's site.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH100743531033

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...CH100743441033

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/po...552861033.aspx

cloze tests? Nemo Microsoft Word Help 1 March 29th 07 03:52 PM
Practice instructions for MS Word 2007 MissMilli Microsoft Word Help 4 November 22nd 06 07:33 PM
How to start practice session in MS WORD? student Microsoft Word Help 1 March 4th 06 05:02 PM
Timed typing tests bjd Microsoft Word Help 1 February 21st 06 04:16 AM
Where can I find a Word document to practice on? Milton New Users 5 August 26th 05 01:30 AM