How do i write inside a clip art frame?

Old November 19th 08, 08:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lauri

Default How do i write inside a clip art frame?

I am trying to a type text inside a clip art frame I downloaded and cen find
a why to do it any help?
Old November 19th 08, 10:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules

Add a text box.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

news

Old November 19th 08, 10:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Use Insert | Text Box to create a text box. Use Format | Text Box to give it
No Line and No Fill and to change the wrapping to In Front of Text. Then
size and position it in front of your clip art frame and type in it.

news