Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Excel Lowest Value Excel Lowest Value is offline

Default TOC - printing "Error! bookmark not defined"

I know have my TOC - book marks are moved - I have edit the TOC outside of
my document.

When i view the TOC document in print view it looks good.

When I print it the message prints. Can I print the TOC and get the "Error!
Bookmark not defined" somehow
without recreating all the book marks??

Remember when i view the TOC doc. in print view it looks good with no
error messages

I looked and the box save changes within Tools Options Printing is not
checked.
the doc is at
http://www.box.net/shared/rui95p1kvm

Thanks Russ @techexpressinc.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You could clear the check box for "Update fields" on the Print tab of Tools
| Options, but it would be more effective to lock (Ctrl+F11) or unlink
(Ctrl+Shift+F9) the TOC field.

http://word.mvps.org

"Excel Lowest Value" wrote in
message ...