The page is too large?

Old January 13th 09, 05:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MommaCWilly

Default The page is too large?

I was typing a paper for school and all of the sudden the width and size of
the page got huge, but still said my font was 12 Times New Roman, but it
looked like it was 40. Also, when I close Word and reopen it, it doesn't go
back to the default of being normal...

When I tried to submit my paper online, it comes up as an error after I
select 'add attachment' and I click on my file.

Suggestions?

Old January 13th 09, 06:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale

Check the Zoom. It is probably at 200% or more. Top right of the toolbar or
use the View menu. Word will open with the same Zoom percentage as it was
closed with.
Hope this helps.
--
Rae Drysdale

Old January 13th 09, 07:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grammatim[_2_]

The problem with attaching isn't related to the Zoom problem.