Avery Postcard templates (5389/5689)?

Old January 13th 09, 07:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aedcone

Default Avery Postcard templates (5389/5689)?

I am planning to buy Avery® Postcards for Laser Printers 5389, 4" x 6"or
Avery® Postcards for Laser Printers 5689, 5-1/2" x 4-1/4". I am using Word
2007 on a laptop Vista machine. I checked the templates that came w/the
software and and that Product Number was not included. I cannot seem to find
a template for either of these to download.
Old January 13th 09, 08:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Where have you looked? In Word 2003 the 5389 is readily available in the
Label Options & the Avery site offers 40 templates for the 5689 (but not all
of them are for Word).

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Search/_/?dimsearch=true&N=0&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty= 0&Nr=AND%28SITESCHANNELS%3AAvery.com%29&Ntt=5689

--
HTH |:)