Only prints half of a page. HELP!!!!

Old January 13th 09, 11:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KristinK21

Default Only prints half of a page. HELP!!!!

Hi all,
For whatever reason, my microsoft word will only print out half of a
document. It stops at the same point for each document. It only occurs with
microsoft word, and I already spoke with Lexmarks (my brand of printer)
customer service. Microsoft's customer service wouldn't help me unless I paid
49 dollars. So I am hoping one of you can!!!! I don't know if it has to do
with preferences or what... I'm not sure what to do. Thanks so much!!!
Old January 14th 09, 12:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bluesnapper

Make sure your paper dimension is OK.

If you want to print A4 and your printer is set up to A5 then the printer
will print half pages.