Equation Writer

Old January 20th 09, 02:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
shapper

Default Equation Writer

Hello,

On equation writer I have some trigonometric pre defined functions
like Tan^-1, Tan, etc.

But in my native language, Portuguese, these functions are Arctg,
Tg, ...

Is is possible to created predefined custom functions for Equation
Writer?

Thanks,
Miguel
Old January 22nd 09, 09:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob Mathews

Miguel,

This is possible, but not with Equation Editor. With MathType, the
professional, full-featured version of Equation Editor, you can define
your own functions. If you want to delete the ones in the list that
you don't use, you can do that too.

There's a 30-day free version of MathType if you want to try it out.

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training