Auto Shape not printing

Old January 30th 09, 06:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MaggieL

Default Auto Shape not printing

Hello, I have Vista MS Professional 2007. I have a WORD doc that I've
inserted an AutoShape 'star' into and made the fill color blue.
When I Print Preview the doc, the 'star' doesn't show nor does it Print!

Is there a setting somewhere I need to change? Please help if you can
Margaret

Old January 31st 09, 01:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MaggieL

THANK YOU! I would have read for days looking for this answer and still
probably not been able to find it. I would have thought the default would
have been a checked box! I appreciate you help so much! Maggie

Old January 31st 09, 01:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

00000000MaggieL wrote:
I would have thought the default would have been a checked box!

It is! However some personal settings can be changed randomly e.g. by
unfortunate interaction with add-ins, and a willingness of the data key in
the registry that holds such settings to become corrupt.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old January 31st 09, 03:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MaggieL

Thank you also Graham for this added information. This helps explain why
this happened! I so appreciate your assistance! Maggie