how do I convert margins from inches to mm

Old February 1st 09, 03:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Professor Tdog

Default how do I convert margins from inches to mm

I want to make a sheet of new labels. When making a new label, I get the
"Envelopes and Labels" dialog box and select "Options". Then in the "Labels
Options" dialog box I select "New Label...". The next dialog box is titled
"Label Details". The units of measure in the "Label Details" dialog box is in
inches. How do convert it so I can enter the values in millimeters? Is it
even possible?
Old February 1st 09, 04:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you changed the default measurement unit for Word (Tools | Options |
General)?

http://word.mvps.org