Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Seeker Seeker is offline

Default How do I suppress headers on pages other than the first?

I am trying to create a document where the second, third, and fourth pages
have a header, but I do not want a header on the sixth, seventh, and eighth
page. Can I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Insert a section break at the end of page four, unlink the header of the
newly inserted section, and clear its contents. You may want to take a look
at http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...rontMatter.htm (which
deals with similar issues).

--
Stefan Blom