Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pimm Pimm is offline

Default How do I jump from textbox to textbox within a page?

Is there a KEY-SHORTCUT so I can jump from textbox to textbox or from frame
to frame within the same page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

There isn't one but you can create one...

Go to Word Options Customize & click the Keyboard Shortcuts Customize
button, select Commands Not In The Ribbon or All Commands from the
Categories List then select the GoToNextLinkedTextBox command form the
Commands list & assign your shortcut. But before you come back asking...

That same command will not take you back to a *previous* text box so you
might want to assign another stroke to the GoToPreviousLinkedTextBox command
while you're there. BTW - Both can be added as buttons on the QAT.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Pimm" wrote in message
Is there a KEY-SHORTCUT so I can jump from textbox to textbox or from
frame
to frame within the same page?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Two things occurred to me after sending my reply;

1- The commands only work for *Linked* text boxes, not for general
navigation, and
2- The button commads are worded differently: Next Text Box & Previous Text
Box respectively.

One option if you want to navigate from one unlinked box to another you can
select the box, Bookmark it then use the Go To feature to move from one
Bookmark to another. This has to be done on a per document basis, however.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones