Print Screen with Word 2007 on Vista

Old March 5th 09, 03:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe Lestrange

Default Print Screen with Word 2007 on Vista

I typed a short sentence in a new Word 2007 document, hit Print Screen, and
now every time I open Word or a new document, that phrase appears. I have
removed the document in which it was saved, have rebooted, etc., etc. It's
still there. Can you help me to get rid of it? Thanks.
Old March 5th 09, 03:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

It seems as if the sentence has somehow been saved to the Normal template.
Exit Word and locate normal.dotm; you can use Windows search (be sure to
search hidden files and folders). Rename the file. When you restart Word, a
new normal.dotm with factory default settings will be recreated.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news