Bottom of border won't print

Old March 17th 09, 05:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rtjones

Default Bottom of border won't print

I open a new Word file, add only a border to all 4 sides. When I view the
doc in "one page", I see the entire border, as expected. Yet when I go to
print preview, the bottom of the border is gone, and of course it prints with
the bottom border missing, as well.

I don't think it's a factor, but my margins are all 1".

What is causing the bottom portion of the border to disappear like this?
Thanks.
Old March 17th 09, 05:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tony Jollans

I don't think it's a factor, but my margins are all 1".

It probably is a factor. Can your printer print that far down the page? Even
if it can (physically) it may be telling Word that it can't, so make sure
you have the latest drivers for it.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

news

Old March 17th 09, 08:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The default page border is measured from the edge of the paper, not the
margins. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

http://word.mvps.org

news