How do I request to reschedule a court date?

Old March 20th 09, 06:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tillie

Default How do I request to reschedule a court date?

I need to write a letter of continuance to a judge and I don't want it to
look rediculous.
Old March 20th 09, 07:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

We don't supply content for word documents. I assume you don't have an
attorney so I would suggest keeping it simple - and use spell check before
you print it.

(It's ridiculous, not rediculous.)

--

JoAnn Paules