How to insert accent mark for cliche?

Old March 24th 09, 03:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ineedhelp

Default How to insert accent mark for cliche?

How do I insert the accent mark for words like cliche or risque?

And the symbol for 'degrees'

Thank you.
Old March 24th 09, 03:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PamC via OfficeKB.com

The Word short cut is to press ctrl +' and then the letter (a, e, etc.) that
needs the acute accent.

PamC

Old March 24th 09, 05:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

For degrees, type ALT+0176 from the numeric keypad - or insert symbol.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old March 24th 09, 01:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/InsertSpecChars.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Ineedhelp" wrote in message
How do I insert the accent mark for words like cliche or risque?

And the symbol for 'degrees'

Thank you.

Accent mark on Greek letters in Word Joe Microsoft Word Help 2 October 12th 06 06:48 PM
accent mark Betty Microsoft Word Help 1 September 11th 06 04:51 PM
Cliche auto corrects to having and 'accent' over the letter 'e' Stuck up north Microsoft Word Help 3 January 2nd 06 03:16 PM
inserting accent mark above a letter rododle Microsoft Word Help 1 November 8th 05 12:55 AM
how put the Spanish accent mark, tilda, over the letter "n"? sjbis Microsoft Word Help 5 September 27th 05 07:29 PM