join multiple files into new document

Old March 31st 09, 08:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathy

Default join multiple files into new document

How can I join multiple files easily into one new document?
Old April 1st 09, 06:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Try the boiler.dot add-in from the downloads page of my web site, however
'easy' is a relative term. Documents created from different templates with
clashing style definitions will create problems that may not be resolved in
Word.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com