What does Output File Name mean

Old April 3rd 09, 08:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary

Default What does Output File Name mean

Does anyone know what this message means? It happens when I am trying to
print a PDF document.

Thanks.
Old April 3rd 09, 09:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

When do you get this error? Is that all it says?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old April 4th 09, 06:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You appear to have the printer in question set to print to file rather than
to paper.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old April 4th 09, 02:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Perhaps the Adobe PDF printer is selected as the default, in which case a
filename would be requested for the output.

http://word.mvps.org