Is there a college ruled paper template with Word 2003?

Old April 11th 09, 08:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
samantha607

Default Is there a college ruled paper template with Word 2003?

I can find only a template for Word 2007 with college ruled lines, there are
wider lines for 2003 only. Can I change the lines in the 2003 version? Or
can I download the college ruled one without 2007? So far I cannot figure it
out, and I don't want to learn a new program when this one works fine.
Old April 11th 09, 08:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Get a friend with Word 2007 to download it and save it as the older version
for you.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old April 11th 09, 09:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
samantha607

Thank you for your help. I could just go to Kinko's and download it there?
If you have 2007, are you saying you can save it for anybody who only has
2003?