Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David Teich David Teich is offline

Default How to find blank business card templates in Word 2007?

In older versions of word, I could easily bring up a blank template for
specific Avery form types. As usual, simple things usually go away or get
hidden and I'm hoping it's the later. All I now see are very annoying
preformatted business cards that aren't what I like, I can't find the basic,
blank Avery form 8371.

Did MS completely remove it from Word or is it hidden? If hidden, how do I
access the blank form template?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hidden right in front of your face. In Word 2007, click Mailings
| Labels | Labels tab | Options | Label vendors: Avery US Letter
| Product number: 8371 | OK. The only difference between Word
2007 and Word 2002 or 2003 is clicking on Mailings | Labels,
instead of Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels.

David Teich wrote:
In older versions of word, I could easily bring up a blank template for
specific Avery form types. As usual, simple things usually go away or get
hidden and I'm hoping it's the later. All I now see are very annoying
preformatted business cards that aren't what I like, I can't find the basic,
blank Avery form 8371.

Did MS completely remove it from Word or is it hidden? If hidden, how do I
access the blank form template?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David Teich David Teich is offline

Man, you 'aint kidding! As much as some changes are really frustrating in
2007, that one's pretty obvious.

thanx!!!

David Teich wrote:
In older versions of word, I could easily bring up a blank template for
specific Avery form types. As usual, simple things usually go away or get
hidden and I'm hoping it's the later. All I now see are very annoying
preformatted business cards that aren't what I like, I can't find the basic,
blank Avery form 8371.

Did MS completely remove it from Word or is it hidden? If hidden, how do I
access the blank form template?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The only trick is considering business cards "labels" and associating them
with "mailings," but that was already done for you in previous versions. g

http://word.mvps.org