How do I slant a column header in a Word table? --using Word 2007

Old April 15th 09, 11:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SLB

Default How do I slant a column header in a Word table? --using Word 2007

Can't seem to figure out how to slant the header for columns in a table.
Help. Thanks.
--
SLB
Old April 16th 09, 12:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You can't. You can rotate text in table cells 90 degrees right or left but
can't angle them. If you embed an Excel sheet, you can do it in Excel.

http://word.mvps.org