wendow

Default I cannot open my jpg photos in Word? Do I need to convert the fil.

Suddenly, I find I cannot open my photos (jpg) files in Word. A file
conversion dialogue box comes up. it is set to Windows Default. However,
until a day ago I did not have this problem. Do I need to change my settings
or something? They open fine in other applications eg outlook. Please can
someone help me?
Thank you
Chris Jones in Perth WA

Im having a similar problem. Can you see the graphics in Print Review mode
using the little icon. Or are you still not seeing them even in the Print
Preview mode using the small icon? Let me know.

"wendow" wrote:

Suddenly, I find I cannot open my photos (jpg) files in Word. A file
conversion dialogue box comes up. it is set to Windows Default. However,
until a day ago I did not have this problem. Do I need to change my settings
or something? They open fine in other applications eg outlook. Please can
someone help me?
Thank you

Word can't open JPEGs. For that you need a photo editor. You can use Insert