How to stop "getting started" pane

Old December 10th 04, 03:11 PM
SBT office

Default How to stop "getting started" pane

Installed Office 2003 a month ago. I don't like the initial screen when I
launch Word. The "getting started" pane comes up every time and takes up
screen space. I always have to exit the pane before I can start working. How
do I stop this from showing when I begin a session in Word?
Old December 10th 04, 03:32 PM
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...owTaskPane.htm.

--