Example of an rebuttal letter for negative performance evaluation

Old April 20th 09, 11:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
L. R.Holden

Default Example of an rebuttal letter for negative performance evaluation

Someone please email this information to me. Thanks bunches
Old April 20th 09, 11:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules

We don't do content - just format. You're on your own for the words.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old April 21st 09, 06:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson[_3_]

http://www.ehow.com/how_2165077_over...valuation.html
http://www.raclark.com/Candidate%20R...nceReview.html
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...earch&aq=f&oq=

Examples of Google search returns.
--

Tom Ferguson
MSMVP 1998-2007

Old April 21st 09, 03:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_]

Good grief. You mean you don't have any personal comments for your
employees? You're gonna give 'em canned negative performances? You get the
lowest negative for not having any leadership skills.

Old April 21st 09, 03:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

No, he's looking for a way to rebut a negative evaluation. Seems to me like
only he knows the reasons (or excuses) for his "poor" performance.

http://word.mvps.org

Old April 21st 09, 03:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_]

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
Good grief. You mean you don't have any personal comments for your
employees? You're gonna give 'em canned negative performances? You get the
lowest negative for not having any leadership skills.

I think the OP has HAD a negative performance review and wants to
appeal..... :-)

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Old April 21st 09, 04:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_]

Well, I can see why he got a poor evaluation. A canned rebuttal. How quaint.

Tom
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: No, he's looking for a way to rebut a negative evaluation. Seems to me
like
: only he knows the reasons (or excuses) for his "poor" performance.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: http://word.mvps.org
:
: "Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
: ...
: Good grief. You mean you don't have any personal comments for your
: employees? You're gonna give 'em canned negative performances? You get
the
: lowest negative for not having any leadership skills.
:
: ...

Old April 22nd 09, 12:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules

Sad when he wants others to come up with the words to defend his work
performance. And complete strangers at that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old April 22nd 09, 04:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_]

That's indicative of why he has poor work performance.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: Sad when he wants others to come up with the words to defend his work
: performance. And complete strangers at that.
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
:
: "Gordon" wrote in message
: ...
: "Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
: ...
: Good grief. You mean you don't have any personal comments for your
: employees? You're gonna give 'em canned negative performances? You get
: the
: lowest negative for not having any leadership skills.
:
:
:
: I think the OP has HAD a negative performance review and wants to
: appeal..... :-)
:
: --
: Asking a question?
: Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about,
: your OS, Service Pack level
: and the FULL contents of any error message(s)
:

Old June 18th 09, 01:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
bossmj

:: "Gordon" wrote in message

: "Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
: ...
: Good grief. You mean you don't have any personal comments for your
: employees? You're gonna give 'em canned negative performances? You get
: the
: lowest negative for not having any leadership skills.
:
:
:
: I think the OP has HAD a negative performance review and wants to
: appeal..... :-)
:
: --
: Asking a question?
: Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about,
: your OS, Service Pack level
: and the FULL contents of any error message(s)
:

Pathetic. Truly shameful. Someone comes here in search of direction
and all you can come up with is more criticism. IF you do not how to
help him, shut the heck UP! not -

["Sad when he wants others to come up with the words to defend his
work : performance. And complete strangers at that".]

You are either middle management or mainstream tech. If you have a
degree, probably from a 2 year college. Ergo, when someone asks a
question, your support? You ask another question. [Please tell us the
version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack
level, and the FULL contents of any error message] What the heck have
these questions got to do with what is being asked? So you know pc
lingo - os, sp? Pray do tell, what is your process for mining the
error message. I shall not embarass you by asking you to articulate
it. It was just another dumb qn to get visibility.

oooo If you don't have a solution, KEEP QUIET. Good thing MVP is
something we haven't started testing for. Still just random
certification for being 'OF ASSISTANCE TO OTHERS!!!'

To the victim of these challenged IQ's, try: www.4hb.com. There, you
shall find templates you can reverse engineer to suite your situation.