why did my outlook vanish?

Old April 29th 09, 06:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Darren

Default why did my outlook vanish?

I have a brand new machine with Vista Microsoft notebook 2007. I needed to
download an adobe product. And I was informed that my machine does not have
outlook. Where did it go???
Old April 29th 09, 06:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Outlook is not part of the operating system, but of Office.
Many new machines will be supplied with a trial version of Office 2007 which
includes Outlook (at least until the trial runs out).

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old April 30th 09, 09:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell

Are you looking for Outlook Express rather than Outlook (which is part of
Office suite)? In Vista, Outlook Express is replaced by Windows Mail, but
you will probably be happier if you download Windows Live Mail.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP