configuration progress everytime I open word

Old April 30th 09, 02:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
juan

Default configuration progress everytime I open word

I get the configuration progress every time I launch either of excel, access
or word after reinstalling office 2007 Plus, any ideas are welcome
Old April 30th 09, 12:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer[_2_]

Read this article for solutions:

Information about using 2007 Office suites and programs on a computer that is
running another version of Office
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928091/en-us

--
Mary Sauer