How do I create a squared, cubed numeric sign symbols with MS.

Old May 1st 09, 02:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TTOWN

Default How do I create a squared, cubed numeric sign symbols with MS.

In my new job I need to type in and use numeric symbols ex. Squared, cubed,
multiple (using period in the center of the line) how do I create these in
word?
Old May 1st 09, 03:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grammatim[_2_]

Either use the Font attribute Superscript (Ctrl-Shift-+), or use
Insert Symbol to scroll to the superscript numerals in your font -- 2,
3, and 1 are near the beginning of the "Latin-1 supplement" group,
"Middle dot" is a couple cells to the left of superscript 1, and the
other numbers are found in _some_ fonts in the "Superscripts and
subscripts" group.

But if calculations are involved, use the Equation Editor instead.

Old May 1st 09, 03:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

With superscript or symbols.

--

JoAnn Paules