How do I remove a line on the left side of my entire document?

Old May 1st 09, 04:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary E. K. Cate

Default How do I remove a line on the left side of my entire document?

When I printed my document, a line appeared on the left side of the entire
doc, about 3/4" in from the edge. What can I do to remove it, and what is
causing it in the first place? It only shows when I don't "hide white space".

Old May 1st 09, 04:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Given the "Hide White Space" clue, it must be a graphic line anchored to the
header. View | Header and Footer, click on the line, and delete it.

http://word.mvps.org

"Mary E. K. Cate" Mary E. K. wrote in
message ...