Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KP KP is offline

Default how do i delete an open cell at the bottom of a table?

I have a prebuilt table that has four columns and about 20 rows. The rows
span more than one page. At the bottom of each page there is a row without
the bottom line. I have tried "delete a row", I have tried using the
"delete" key. In both instances it rolls up the bottom row and still leaves
the cell open. There has to be a way to get rid of these open cells/column
lines at the bottom of the page, I just can't figure it out.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Could it be something in your footer height and a set height for your rows?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]