How can I invert text--i.e., print it upside down?

Old May 8th 09, 03:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sirmagnus

Default How can I invert text--i.e., print it upside down?

I want to print my return address on the flap of envelopes and to do so I
must run the envelopes with the flap open through the printer. This means my
address has to be printed upside down, and I cannot figure out how to invert
text. I have MSOffice 2007 which includes Word, Publisher, etc.
Old May 8th 09, 04:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have the flap open and trailing, you won't have to print upside-down,
but see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/UpsideDownText.htm
http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm

http://word.mvps.org

Old May 8th 09, 04:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sirmagnus

Gee, do I feel dumb not to have noticed that my printer already prints
upside down for my purposes. Thanks a bunch.

T.
]