Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
C. Sanders C. Sanders is offline

Default Message saying file can't be found.

I have Microsoft office and student 2007. I save and open my word documents
just fine on my system but when I try to compose an email online and attach
the file I get a message and warning sign saying file cannot be found. This
is with everyone of my saved files. I tried renaming the file and still not
working.This just started do this in the last few days. Please help I can't
figure out what happened.
--
C. Sanders