Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
amooza amooza is offline

Default How can I change the command's bar language, from Arabic to Englis

I purchased Office 2007 / Arabic version / and downloaded via the Internet.
But I can't deal with it's commands ( Home, Insert, Page Layout,
References....etc ) which is appears in Arabic.
How can I change the command's bar language, from Arabic to English?
Thanks for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

I don't believe Office 2007 comes with multiple language interfaces as
standard, so if you have an Arabic version, Arabic may be your only option.

Go to Start (Windows logo button, I don't know what it's called on Vista)
All Programs Microsoft Office Microsoft Office Tools Microsoft Office
2007 Language Settings, to see if you have the option to change. If not,
then you will need to buy and install the English Language Pack.

This link is for the USA -
http://buy.trymicrosoftoffice.com/bu...ulture =en-US -
you may have to find a different one depending on where in the world you
are, but this should, at least, provide a starting point.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com